Re: [VAL] Turbo Diesel 6.5

Ned,

The fuel pump seems to be a concern with most of the 6.5 turbo diesels.  This
one was just replaced before I purchased it.  My owner manual seems to push
fuel filter replacement and checking for water in the line around every oil
change.  While the fuel filter and water check are easy to do I don't see a
problem with doing this at oil changes.  I plan to spend a few extra bucks
and help keep away the big fixes and large headaches of not having the truck
when I need it.

Chris