Re: [VAL] Task lighting

Thanks for the ribbing there, Daisy. HaHa - in the meantime I'm
considering some 12v halogen lights that are made for home use with the
installation of a transformer - except I won't need the transformer so
they are rather reasonably priced. Less than $20/light and all on a
track so you can add more individual lights as needed. These will be
the task lighting above the kitchen area. The new West Marine catalog
has some pretty fine looking cold cathode tube lights for general
illumination and although Gerald wasn't too keen on them, I may go that
way just for the energy savings and later, when the LED stuff has
matured, change them out.
Jo Ann