[VAL] Task lighting

Coming down to the wire now with Bubbles. Took all the old window glass
out and replaced it with tempered glass + 3M privacy film on the sides
and clear 3M on the front and rear. Airstream dreams had the exact
window edging for the redo, as well as the entry doorway gasket. All
the window parts had be liberally covered with that Da....silicon
sealer- it's great stuff until you have to remove it. I did buy the 3M
Silicon sealer remover but the main ingredient was elbow grease and
Scotbrite pads.
    I had bought a cute little black, cast-iron 2-burner stove for the
Bubble but after both my construction guys balked at installing it
(said it had no decent fittings and was suitable only for outdoor use),
ordered a 2-burner Force 10 drop in. I just about to the point of
pawning jewelry.
    The last (HaHa) hurdle seems to be lighting. I had purchased several
marine lighting fixtures but hooking them up to a battery inside the
trailer at night demonstrated a severe lack of really good lighting for
the kitchen area and a whole lot of shadows. What I need is some really
bright,, low energy use lighting. I just don't think the LEDs are quite
there yet and am looking at the cold cathode tubes. Anybody using
those?? Any suggestions?
   Oh also, I've been taking lots of pictures - does this list have a
place to post photos or should I go to the AS forums site?
Jo Ann