[VAL] New member

Hello,
I'm Dave Beard and my wife and I have had a 71 Airstream Safari for a
couple of months now. We bought it and got it on the road in two weeks.
Lots of work, but its a great trailer and did just fine. We ran over
3000 miles from New Orleans to New London, CT and back again. I've still
got some things to fix (I don't think you ever stop working on an old
trailer) and will probably have questions from time to time. I've
already checked the old discussions about changing the black water tank.
Mine is cracked and needs to be replaced. Any idea where I can get a new
tank?

Dave Beard