Re: [VAL] Re: bike racks

Thanks for considering this subject, Dr. G. If I were in a real pinch,
here's my plan"
1. Try to canned sealant/air pressure in a can for "Big Truck" size - I
carry at least 2 on each trip so far.
2. If that doesn't work, I'd try to call AAA or local tow folk.
3. If that doesn't work - now I'm really get desperate right? - well,
then I'd try to change the tire and if I could get it jacked up, I'd
leave that old spare like a bad habit - sitting on the side of the
road, looking for a home.
4. If that all worked, with the little emergency tire hopefully holding
up it's end, I'd very slowly limp into civilization and get to a
very-dang-little-service station where I'd call a tire dealer.
5. I go inside the trailer and make a large Scotch on the rocks with my
12v frig which doesn't care if it's level or not.
Hey, who knows?
Jo Ann