Re: [VAL] Re: bike racks

One thing I did that probably wasn't too bright was to put the "bath" -
porcelain potty - frig, hot water heater, sink & stove more or less in
a line along the midsection on the street (left) side. There is a lot
of storage on the opposite side so I'll have to remember to load it up
with canned goods and pots to level it left to right. I did swap the 3"
drop axle for a straight axle so I'm hoping the tail dragging is
minimal but do plan to put a couple of skids on the back just in case.
    One of my problems de jeur is getting the dang silicon sealer out of
the window frames where the PO went ape with the stuff. I bought some
3M stuff that's supposed to remove it but it's really not that great -
you still have to soak the sealer.
     Painted all the floor sections again today - hopefully that gives
each piece and its edges 2 coats. I hope I didn't lose count anywhere.
This has really been a challenge.
Jo Ann Wheatley