RE: [VAL] Re: Toilet paper in your black water tank

I just wanted to say that I appreciate all this info and it answered
some questions I had and it's just a "plain ole fact of life" and part
of RV life too.

When the plumbing aint happy, aint nobody happy!!!

We have done all the work on our complete renovation but we haven't
tested it out yet and I don't really know all the rules at RV parks. [We
were going on a test run but it got real cold and I did the whole pink
stuff thing to the water lines and now it's too much trouble to go so we
will test in early spring]

 I just have a blackwater tank and a drain for grey water so I assume I
need one of those big rolling plastic tank things to collect the grey
water or black water and dispose of it as required?  I guess I just need
to rinse it real clean after having to use it for black water
transporting and use some chemicals to keep it fresh.

When we went to a seminar on live-aboard sailboat cruising last month I
heard a talk on odor problems and they mentioned using KO bacterial
enzeimes treatment stuff
http://www.sealandservices.com/marine_consumables.htm

It may have been mentioned already...I haven't read all the post on this
subject in the archives.  Seemed like a good idea and I took notes.  The
talk was by the lady who owned the company and developed the product
until she sold it to Raritan.
Good info here
http://www.overboardboating.com/maintenance/tipsmsds.htm

For what it's worth...