Re: [VAL] Toilet paper in your black water tank

The days of outhouses are not completely gone - a properly built and
maintained outhouse is a good thing.  Our county still permits them if they
are built to code.  In this desert area that I live in, an outhouse saves
precious drinking quality water for better use than flushing s--- ! The
septic systems that we use here in the county is just one step from an
outhouse  and I am not sure it was a wise step where every drop of water
should be used wisely. Of course, an outhouse is not very portable, but I
use a Portapotti in my Globetrotter instead of the black tank.  Easier to
maintain and uses less chemicals and water.
Polly in CO
WBCCI 7113