Re: [VAL] Re: Toilet paper in your black water tank

well, there are a few ladies on line. So here goes. Hit the delete key
if you can't stand it.

I was horrified to hear that some slob put their tp in a zip lock and
didn't throw the bags away. Yikes.

It really does make the black tank go longer if the #1 tp goes in a bag
and then in the trash then IN THE DUMPSTER...

I hear in Europe campers put #2 in there too, not me.

And really, is this any worse than picking up after a dog ?

Daisy, who grew up on a farm and ain't scared of s.....