RE: [VAL] Our introduction

Howdy Glyn,
I also purchased a vintage Airstream on Ebay (of all places). However, mine
was about 2000 miles from my home (Wisconsin and Reno). I was going to fly
to Wisconsin, rent a U-haul truck, and drive west. After doing the numbers,
I realized it would be cheaper to have the seller deliver it at $1/mile
(which I did). I insured it (for next to nothing) before the trip. It took a
little skin damage on the way out which was covered. Keep your eyes open for
a 1965 Globe Trotter this summer in your neighborhood. My son and I have a
month long surf trip planned (San Francisco to Baja).
Good Luck,
Wyn