Re: [VAL] Our introduction

    Gerald,

    What a treasure trove of information, thanks.

    The owner states that he's just checked both 12 and 110 v. lights and
they all work, the tires and brakes are new and that presumes that the
bearings have either been replaced or packed too.  That said, I'll check
everything for myself.

    What are your thoughts on temporarily installing an electric brake
system in the U-Haul?  Is that too much to expect to do myself?

    Thanks for the tool rundown, I'll put a kit together soon.

    Glyn