Re: [VAL] New from factory or new to you

Amen to all of that, Ed E. and the Tylers... I brought my '48 Trailwind home
on a flatbed in June of 2000, and intended to begin renovation immediately.
Instead, I bought a home and began renovating that; then bought a vintage
tow-vehicle, and began renovating *that*... so, apart from gutting it, and
removing the shell, i've done nought with my Airstream since i got it.

On the other hand, my long-time acquaintance with Murphy and his Law
prompted me to find a trailer in the first place which i would want to take
my time with, and do the job right, no matter how long it takes... so, i'm
not in a big hurry to get it done. In the meantime, i've got two working
'test-bed' rv's, a '79 Dodge B-Van, and an '83 Burro travel-trailer to
satisfy our wanderlust...

tuna
reno, nv