Re: [VAL] Re:suburban furnace

Alan
A few years ago I had a similar problem that drove me nuts.
I took it apart and thought I cleaned everything, checked everything, just
everything possible.
Still, same problem. Finally I took it to a guy that works on RV's, but not an
SOB dealership, local guy that has good comments from other customers. Having
an Airstream I was hesitant, but finally relented and took it to him. Picked
it up later that day and it's worked like a charm ever since. He cleaned it,
got more stuff out than I did, adjusted something  and fixed. Guess it's one
of those experience things, but the guy is good. I'd probably try to find
someone in your area that could fix it. Oh it cost me $50.00.
Expensive if your buying aspirin, but I don't have to put up with the headache
of troubleshooting it anymore.
Bobby Gill
Valdosta, GA