[VAL] Re:suburban furnace

    Could the Thermostat be the problem?
As I know it the "plunger" is for the pilot safety feature!
You shouldn't need it for re-fire, If the pilot's lit unless it's stuck in
someway. It shouldn't make it re-fire. The fan will run until the furnace cools
down.
Sometime mine will not RE-LITE till after it follows through the cool down
cycle.
If I have time I will check my manual and re-post if necessary.
I'm sure there must be a limit switch some where.
That will control fan and flame at opposing limits.

AlanT
PHX AZ
74 Safari