[VAL] Suburban Furnace, Dyna Trail

Hello to all,

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    I have a 1969 International. The original furnace is still, somewhat,
operational. I have installed a CO2 detection device.
    The unit fan never shuts off. The pilot does stay lit. Once the
thermostat signals the furnace to shut down, the fan stays on. To get the furnace to
fire back up I have to push the Reset plunger. When the Reset is complete the
furnace comes back on and we start all over again.

    Does anyone know exactly what I am resetting? And can it be fixed to work
as it should, cycling by its self based on the thermostat?

    Could the Thermostat be the problem?

    Thanks for the insight.

Martin and Rachel Hughey
WBCCI 10212, Vintage A/S