Issue #3

Volume 9
Q4(1), 2003
Issue #4

Volume 10
Q2, 2003
Issue #2

Aside from this being a somewhat inconsistent way of numbering (where is Issue
#1 from 2003?), I just can't figure out why I haven't received an issue in so
long.

Has there been an issue since the last one I listed?  If so, someone please
let me know so I can request my copy.

I suppose once I receive this next issue, I will have received four issues in
a year's time, but I would hardly call it quarterly.

I wouldn't complain, but I actually look forward to receiving the Vintage
Advantage.  If only the Blue Beret was as interesting, informative or useful.
It looks good in my waste basket.

Back to lurking...

Wally
WBCCI 23618