Re: [VAL] Brake Controler new technology on the horizon

Hi All:
Apparently Hensley has branched out into the brake controller area... I
just received a mailing that offered a new brake controller that operated
off the pressure in the brake line... My guess is a modern sensor is
finally being inserted in the line, but I have no details... The unit is a
little computer as it also displays info on brake system problems...

As usual with Hensley the cost is about twice the other systems...

Jim