[VAL] Floor Repair?

Next questions.  What is involved with doing a total floor replacement?  I
understand that everything has to be removed from inside.

How is the shell attached to the floor?

Is it easy to get to the bolts/screws?

Do you have to remove the inside wall panels to get to them?

Do you need to remove the belly pan?

If the frame is cutting into the belly pan how do you repair that?

Can this aluminum be welded? Or do I need to replace?

What about frame rot?  Has anybody had to deal with this?

Cutting the out side rivets for the belly pan.  What is the best way
without causing damage to the skin?

Thanks for all the help.

Chris, Amy, Natalie, Jordan Tognetti
Willie (Alaskan Malamute)