Re: [VAL] Black & Grey Tanks

I pretty sure that I'm going to do a total rebuild if we end up buying.  I
just took a bunch of PICS and should have them up by tomorrow evening.

My problem with putting a tank between the frame rails would be freezing.
I know you just need to run some anti-freeze into them but some times I'm a
little slow in getting things done.  Also aren't you limited in the size of
the tank?  From what I saw, it only looks like 4 to 6 inches in frame
height.  Not much room.

Jo Ann - Any web site for Pelland Industries?

Chris, Amy, Natalie, Jordan Tognetti
Willie (Alaskan Malamute)
59 TradeWind
Newton, New Jersey