Re: [VAL] Black & Grey Tanks

In rebuilding the 57 Bubble, holding tanks were of prime importance to
me - the little trailer had only a 7 gal fresh water tank. We have
ordered 3 tanks now from Pelland Industries and will install them
between the frame members. Suitable tanks are out there so I suppose
the main difficulty for rebuilders is getting to the frame. In my
rebuild, I removed the floor entirely and so I'll have plenty of room
to put in the tanks and associated plumbing. Just wanted to reassure
rebuilders that there's a broad selection of tanks that can be plumbed
for use.
Jo Ann