RE: [VAL] hitch lock

What kind of lock can I get for the hitch?  I got one at Lowes but I
couldn't get it to work die to the lever thing being too high and
scratched it up and can't return it.  I looked at all sorts of pictures
on the net on rv sites but I can't figure out how they work.  I have a
small utility trailer with a key lock but it doesn't work on the A/S due
to the lip around the ball holder part of the hitch.

I'm thinkin I got too much in this thing now not to lock it when I go
out of town!!!  Thought about chaining it to the brick fence but they
could just pull down the brick wall and I'd have to rebuild that.  I do
try and park the other car in front of it...or I willl now I have
thought of it.

Lexxy/aka/Lynn
[Alexis Lynn] in Augusta Ga.
 '67 Safari ...the never ending story!