Re: [VAL] Cabinet & Closet Latches

Greetings RJ!

When I checked with Christy in the parts department on Saturday, most of the
Vintage parts that they had uncovered related to windows and some exterior
trim.  I was able to obtain three 1970's wheelcovers that matched those that
have been on my coach since the split-rims were replaced more than 20 years
ago from their Vintage parts finds earlier in the Summer.  When I asked
about small parts, Christy was still compiling information about what they
had.  I do know that they haven't uncovered any of the Bargman 99 tail
lights as I have asked that question at every opportunity.  They have
searched for the cabinet latches for my coach on more than one ocassion and
didn't find any; but that doesn't mean that they won't appear as things are
readied for the move - - the wheelcovers were an unexpected find.

Kevin

Kevin D. Allen
WBCCI/VAC #6359
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre/1975 Cadillac Eldorado (Towcar In-Training)