RE: [VAL] repair shop in Sacramento was Airstream lifestyle

Hi, Wyn,

Sure can! I was totally happy with my skin repair at Executive Air Repair,
at Executive Airport on Freeport Blvd. Beautiful job, great service. Mine
was the big flat side panel, but I met someone at the rally last week who
just got a curved panel replaced there, and he was happy with the work, too.
You can reach their GM, Jason Hauck, at 916-421-6756. Feel free to email me
if you have any specific questions. You can also see a picture of the repair
at http://pages.sbcglobal.net/ameeker/accident.htm

Good luck!

Amanda
'68 Safari