RE: [VAL]please indulge me

I worked so hard on this settee that's curved and has weird back rests
with all kinds of angles that I just have to show off!!!
http://flummoxed.org/lexxey/dew3.htm
See bottom of this above page.

 Yeah...I could wait until it's all finished but I'm not that good at
patience. ...and I'm so excited to have an idea actually come to
fruition. I'm havin a fit to show somebody who can appreciate it!!!

We didn't need the extra bed and I decided that the little bit of
storage under this place wasn't worth fooling with.  We made 74- 1 1/4"
cherry slats and I glued and nailed them to form the curve. Now I get to
make the cushions.  It's 77" long....plenty of room for us 2.  It was so
much fun figuring out the right angles and spacing the seating area.

The Mr is building a 7 sided  sorta trapazoid table  [just fits in to
seating area] out of curly maple with a koa band[wood from Maui] that
will fold down for passing room.

What is a good pedistal for a table?  I've seen several.  It doesn't
have to move down...just lift out.

Lexxy/aka/Lynn
[Alexis Lynn] in Augusta Ga.
 '67 Safari ...the never ending story!