RE: [VAL] Airstream lifestyle

...Wherever we are, we pick specific dealers and shops where service or
cosmetic work can be done as needed or wanted. Recommendations by VAC
members and our own previous experience is how we locate these people.
Nation wide networking is an art form we've been cultivating for years.

I recently purchased a GT from a fellow in Wisconsin and had it delivered to
the west. On the way out, a truck in front of the tow vehicle lost a tire,
parts of which burrowed deep into the skin of my new trailer. Luckily, I
insured it before the trip west so the damage is covered.  I have no
experience dealing with trailer repairs and so could be easily taken for a
ride by an unscrupulous repair shop. If you're a repair shop, please
disregard the previous sentence. Can anybody on the list recommend a shop in
the Sacramento area?
Thanks in advance,
Wyn