RE: [VAL]bath redo

I just put the info on the steps I took to refinish my whole bath on my
A/S stie in case it helps.
http://flummoxed.org/lexxey/dew1.htm
This paint is holding up well...I haven't used the sink to bathe in but
it doesn't chip when I drop tools there!  That's been the test so far.
The secret is really good sanding and thin coats of primer and paint and
letting it cure.

I varnished the new cabinets in the A/S for 8 hours yesterday...whew!!!
Now I get to sand and revarnish....lucky me!!!  We only have the
couch/bed to go...yea!!! Of course then we get to polish for a few
weeks...at lease it's cool now!!!
Lexxy/aka/Lynn
[Alexis Lynn] in Augusta Ga.
 '67 Safari ...the never ending story!