[VAL] Limited ca$h re:Hensley and Equal-i-zer hitches

Here we go ;)  "Limited Cash"

Don may be right, and Blair may be right.

The issue the original poster spoke of was the DOLLAR$, many thousand$ that
he didn't want to lay out or hoped he didn't "have to" lay out and he
doesn't, there are good safe choices to be made here.

I'm also right, about my Equal-i-zer from Utah.  I see _no need_ to have to
spend thousand$ of dollar$ for a trailer hitch.  The Equal-i-zer is a 4-way
stabilizing hitch, as is the Hensley.  No question there.

The bottom line for the original poster was cost, DOLLAR$.  Why spend
thousand$ when you can spend hundred$ instead?  Beats me but some want the
Hensley but lots more want the Equal-i-zer.

Not saying "my hitch is better than your hitch" so please don't
misunderstand my post here.  I'm just saying that a good effective hitch can
be had not for thousand$ but for hundred$.  And since co$t is a b-i-g factor
to those here with vintage Airstream$ they need to know what is available to
them that won't put them in the poor house or on a payment plan for a
trailer hitch.  If you need a payment plan for a hitch in "my book" that
hitch is way to expen$ive.

The Hensley cost is about $2500, the Equal-i-zer is about $600.  That leaves
$1900 to play with or to buy other accessories for the vintage Airstream$.
Right?  Right.

Blair, for all we know you might get to write off your Airstream, hitch and
satellite business.  For the other working people on this list that don't
drive Excursions (like you and me for instance) an alternative to the
Hensley that *works* is the Equal-i-zer hitch.  That extra $1900.00 might
well pay for an entire vacation of several weeks duration with their vintage
Airstream.

After all, we want people with vintage Airstream trailers to know that not
everyone who owns an Airstream has an unlimited supply of cash to play with.
Or, would that be Limited cash to play with? ;))

Tom
WBCCI 5303