Re: [VAL] That Shiny Airstream

Hi Terry; Good to hear from you again! Missed you at the NY State Rally, it
was great, also at the Installation Rally in New Paltz which was OK, :) We
are now looking to exchange our Tow rigging for a Hensley Arrow after our
travels this summer; however, I am not willing to pay almost 3 K for the
Hensley and we are looking for a good used one. We have put up our prize for
the winter and I will be working on sprucing up the interior to go with the
new exterior, P & S did a super job on the re-coating!!!  Hope to hear from
toy again soon. Best Regards to Sandie   Bob & Carmen Cornute