[VAL] Dent

Hello: I can't believe after 34 years of no dents that I have managed to back
into a tree branch and now my 69 Tradewind has a dent in the rear street
side, right where the curve is.  If I could get to the inside it looks like I
could just push it out and would only have a small scratch.  How do the suction
puller things work on the skin?  Would I be better to cut a hole on the inside
of the bathroom cabinet and try to tap out the dent from the inside? Any
suggestions would be helpful.

Tom Fairbank
1969 Tradewind
1998 Expedition puller