Re: [VAL] Dent

Tom,

I don't know if you are signed up to the Airstream List, but Tom Dickieson
has posted about a dent he took out of his unit caused by a falling tree
limb several days ago.  He used an item called the Ding King to pull the
dent out and said that it took 36 pulls.  I have asked permission to put his
pictures on my site, but have not had a response as yet.  Meanwhile, I am
mailing copies of them to you off lists, as the list program will strip them
from the e-mail if  I send them over the list.

Here is what he had to say about availability:

>The Ding King by the way, was purchased at our Canadian Tire Stores,
>which is like a Pep Boys, and so is probably available there also.
>The cost was $19.95 Cdn, and so would be about $12.95 US at a Pep
>Boys or like establishment.  Well worth what it resulted in.

-Tom