[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V1 #27

Hi,
	I've been off the list for some time and back on it with a question.
I've been working on my 57 Overlander for about three years and have
just about finished which includes polishing :>( My question: When
checking the wiring of the TT, I found I have three white ones. One is
the brakes, one the ground I think and the last one is a mystery. Anyone
with a 50's TT have the same? Also, when I connected to the tow vehicle
the light on the break controler came on. Any help there?
	Would like to know if anyone this list is going to the Airstream Rallly
at the Top of GA park the 16th -19th? Can contact me off the list. I
hope to be able to take the "Maiden Voyage" at that time. Thanks.
Jerry Jarrell
WBCCI 4899
57 Overlander