Re: [VAL] Antenna Cable Question

Lincoln, I can't help with much, except that today I took out the whole
over the front window cabinet, and many wiring mysteries were visible
and perhaps solveable.

Another factoid, there is a separate antenna for the radio on mine. At
the international, I got boxes that have standard coaxial connections.
one for the living area with the splitter to the rear, and another with
the splitter and an amplifier.

Also, although I think this is after added, two coax thru skin
connectors on the outside, right behind the plug.

I'll pass on the ohms part....

Daisy