[VAL] model and year

HI my name  is Marc from Rochester,NH.  I was hoping you can help me.  I
am the proud owner of a vintage Airstream, but I do not know what model of
year it is.  It was made in California and has a serial number of 0 3138.
The roof is 13 panels front and back and it has a front casement window.
The trailer is 21 feet long from bumper to tip of the hitch. I has double
bunk beds at the rear curb side and across the back, which form an L.  The
interior is all veneer.  The original WBCC number is still on it 3439.  I
want to join the WBCC and VAC, but I don't even know what my Airstream is.
Any help you can give me, or steer me in the right direction, would be
greatly appreciated.
M. Turner