[VAL] '66 Caravel Furnace removal

Okay, I give up.  How do I get my Hydro-Flame furnace out of my Caravel
without a hacksaw or blow torch?

All interior screws are removed from the cabinetry.  All exterior rivets are
removed from the vent/skin.  The 2" steel vent pipe is inside a larger,
two-piece galvanized pipe.  Is the 2" pipe threaded somewhere or is there a
slip joint of some kind?  Maybe it's just rusted together. I just don't know.

Any help is appreciated as I can't remove the cabinet until I remove the
furnace.

If you have some good advice, please CC my email offlist as well, so I don't
have to wait for the digest replies.  I hope to work on this soon.

Thanks,
Wally