Re: [VAL] Vintage Nameplate Color?

I'm not really sure where they were built as they both have serial # plates
that note addresses in Ohio & California. Perhaps the serial numbers will
help. The 57 is # 05149 and the 59 is I 289079. I assume that the 57 is
California built as it spent most of its life in Texas. The 59 spent all of
its life in Pa so I would assume Ohio. I think the 50 Cruiser was built in
California as the Ohio plant opened sometime after that. I would be
interested in knowing though.
Thanks,
Colin