Re: [VAL] Chris E re: Polishing Wizards... HELP!

Hi Tom ,
  I found the wool pads used without a polishing cloth (sweatshirt ) over
them balled up quickly even using minimal polish (nuvite ) and the balled up
pads scratched . With cloth over them they were ok , but I like the foam
pads with cloth over them best ,especially on the flat panels . Its a pain
to keep tying the cloth on , but it saves lots of buying and cleaning pads .

   After reading some of Tims posts on airstreamforums , I realize he`s way
ahead of me in polishing , I suppose thats cause his trailer is 6 ft longer
, so hes got more experience !
   Mines looking pretty good though , and I hope my tip about the window
squeegie for clearcoat removal will be of help to some . I have started on
my other trailer , should be a real polish lizard by the time I finish that
.
    Chris
    " baldie "