[VAL] Cool Cat Undercabinet Air-Conditioning

I contacted Dometic customer service center
<customersupportcenter@dometicusa.com>and they advised me that Dometic
does not have the Cool Cat data on their web site but give no reason why.
 They however sent me copy of the specifications and installation
directions as enclosures to their email message.  These, for obvious
reasons, I cannot forward in this message but suspect if interested
others inquired they could get the same information sent to them.   If I
have another >customersupportcenter@dometicusa.com
"none" VAL address I could send the enclosures on.

However, in repsonse to your comments there is a two way duct system as
part of the unit, not dissimillar to a window air conditioner. and there
is a pan under the unit which catches and drains condensate out thru
vinyl drain tubes at the rear base of the unit.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC
rlashway@zianet.com