Re: [VAL] silicone remover

I'd got to admit I scoffed (quietly) about the mineral spirits. Then I
gave it a second try after noticing that Daisy had specified "patiently
applied". The one dang tool I didn't have in my tool box - patience.
But I tried real hard and used some green Scotch bite pads and a
plastic paint scraper and kept at it and in a mere 2 hrs had removed
the globbed up silicone from the rear window!
   Thanks Daisy. I'm happy that I can still learn.
Jo Ann