RE: [VAL] building A/S cabinetry

Actually I am cutting up the doors and reusing them...cardboard
inside...for the cabinets in the plastic bath.  We are making light
weight panels in doors of plastic decoupaged with ricepaper on it and
some with formica in them.  Many of the cherry doors are thinner and the
rails and stiles are narrower to watch weight...I am a fanatic about it.

I made a utility door in the rear with foamcore inside.  My shelves I am
making right now are 1/4" pw supported underneath with strips of
hardwood kregscrewed to the walls....not pretty but light!  That's why
there's a door [a lightweight folding plastic door]!!!

Lexxy/aka/Lynn
flummoxed.org/lexxey/