RE: [VAL] building A/S cabinetry

All this walnut and mahagony stuff sounds yummy!!!  I wish I could see
some.  Mine was the whitewashed oak, I think and plain as can be.

I sure am enjoying all the posts on cabinets and I'm glad I brought it
up.  There is just something about being surrounded by woods and colors
that I just love that makes it all feel homey and mine [ours]!!! I
actually have a bit outrageous tastes and I have to force myself to be
more tasteful or it's gonna look like it's decorated by Dame Edna!!!
Anybody know who I mean?

I bought $300 in fabrics for the Airstream in Atlanta closeout stores
and it was sooooo much fun...won't be long until I get to make cushions
and curtains,,,yea!!!  For now it's still a definite construction
site!!!  And a slow moving one at that.

Is it just me or was the 67 Safari a more basic...say 'cheaper' unit?

Lexxy/aka/Lynn
flummoxed.org/lexxey/