Re: [VAL] Painting the plastic wood

Daisy:
    I had planned to paint at least one wall of my Bubble with a
Monet-type floral scene. Still working on finding a local Monet. I will
have "old wood" vinyl strips (it actually looks a lot better than it
sounds) half-way up the walls, topped with a mini chair rail. I also
bought a cast iron ships' stove for by stove top since I'm going for a
"nice fishing shack" look and bought a couple of Pendleton wool "moose
& bear" camp blankets for the bunks and I think I will go with the cork
floor.
    I think paint is great. Jo Ann