[VAL] Painting the plastic wood

Hi all,

I was looking at my trailer after I got all my construction stuff and
mess cleaned up, and it looks good, but BORING.

I went to a museum in Salem MA that has recently opened a new exhibit of
a Chinese house that they reassembled on site. Looking at the furniture,
which is painted red or and black wih gold doodads, I though maybe the
boring plastic wood might be inproved by some red and black paint and
gold dragons. All tastefully aged of course.

Don't yell at me for ruining a Vintage trailer,I will make it reversable
. It's just not that lovely as it is. I want to know if anyone painted
this stuff , with what, and how they liked it ?

Daisy