[VAL] Thank You

Tom and All,

I want to take this opportunity to thank you, the monitors and RJ. For
taking over this responsibility. The "List' has been, and I hope will
continue to be, a resource for Vintage Airstream Owners and Admirers. As was
previously posted by Polly Pulver this list has been a resource for the
Vintage Airstream Club. Many people, including myself were first exposed to
the club through this forum. In general, people are not aware of the
commitment of time that it takes to organize and run any of these forums.
The Vintage Airstream Club, as many of you are now aware, has a new
Webmaster, Toby Folwick. Toby and RJ know at this point how much time it
takes to manage let alone create tools that will allow the club to automate
some of its basic services to the members and the general public. The only
way to get this done is to either put in more time or divide the work
responsibility.

We collectively chose the latter.

I was personally dismayed by the feelings that came out of the discussions
both on and off list that the VAC was discarding the list. While I can
understand reasons for those feelings, that is simply not the case. VAC
members run and monitor this list and will continue to be a VAC influence in
many list discussions. After Tom volunteered to manage the list on his
server, and discussions to accept the proposal, some of the Board felt, that
because the list was moving to another server, that it would be prudent to
change the list name and remove the reference to the club. Only time will
tell if this was at all necessary.

Again I want to thank all of you that make this forum possible! Keep up the
Good Work.

Please make ALL replies to this post to wam52@airstream.net

See Ya Down the Road!

Wayne A. Moore (WAM)