[VACList] Emergency Road Service Clubs

Emergency Road Service Clubs

I have become aware of the fact that Camping World Roadcare @ $79per year.
                                     Good Sam @ $99 per year
                                     Coast to Coast @ $? per year
                                     Motorhome America Club @ $179 per year

are all owned & operated by the same company. They all offer a bit different
services for the member, but with the exception of MAC they all use the same
dispatch and towing contracts.
So I guess that for the actual roadside help, they are all equal???
I have read on some forum that AAA also has a RV deal, but have never seen it
advertised.

I was also told that the average customer of the above group of 4 clubs uses
the service on average of 1.5 times every two years. And that's how they can
afford to do it.
I will definately buy some brand of this type coverage before I go and tow my
74 Excella back this fall.

Would any of yall be willing to expand my list of possible clubs/companies
and give some recomendations and feedback in general?

Has anyone had the experience of the tow vehicle breaking down? Do they send
two wreckers at once, or do you have to leave one of the units or do they
ever tow both together?

Also wonder what is the farthest one of these services has come to bring any
of you aid?

thanks,
++HeX++