Re: [VACList] Home made sofa needs home

Hi Bobby,
Yes I put it throughout the trailer. It has held up very well to various
construction projects where I drop heavy tools on it, and I'm a very
good but also VERY messy cook, and it cleans up great.

I can't remember how much. More than other floors, but I know it will
last forever.

go here:
http://www.corkfloors.com/

or call 1.877.529.2675 for information. I was very careful about
measuring and ended up with extra. He may remember my project and can
tell you how many square feet. I didn't pull out any cabinets, it was
easy to work around them.

you'll love it,

Daisy