[VACList] Re:General info on jacking/changing tire

The discussion on skid plates and jacking up trailers got me to
thinking about my little trailer. '57 Bubble - how should I go about
changing a tire? Put the jack under the axle or the frame? I also carry
that spray-in stuff and would use it first, realizing that I'm probably
going to have to buy a new tire (I know about the reluctance of tire
guys to work on that stuff but it's fast, cheap and will hopefully get
me going if I use the large "truck tire" size). If I am near a AAA
service, they could come out and change the tire but I'd at least like
to know where the jack should go.
Jo ann