[VACList] Acrylite vs Lexan

Gary-
This was no snake oil advice - the vendor who sold the plastic to me had small
2" squares cut from various plastics (unmarked).  He then handed me some 00 steel
wool and said, "Sand Away".  First two samples scratched almost immediately.  The
AR-2 kept going and going and going.  I could not get it to haze up using the
steel wool.  So I have to ask, is the TAP plastic experience the real deal or
something else?  It would be hard to tell once the protective film comes off.
We'll have to do a closer visual inspection at the October VAC Rally in Russian
River.

John