Re: [VACList] hand signals for hitching up

I agree with you on that one Polly.
To cut my grief, I took one of my old clamp on type lights (the type you can clamp on a 2X4
or something) and removed the light. Then attached a mirror I had laying around for some
other use I'd forgotten about to the clamp. Now I have a fully adjustable mirror that I can
clip on to the bar between the LP tanks.
Oh. I put marks on it so I can set it to the same position each time now. Works great and a
lot less fuss.
Bobby
'73 Ambassador
Valdosta, GA