RE: [VACList] hand signals for hitching up

When we parked the unit in the driveway I put a mark on the driveway
with magic marker right where the back tire on the drivers side was...a
sideways U shape and I can back into that mark by looking out the
drivers door and looking back under the tire.  It worked once and I
think I will do it regularly. Actually tape on the driveway lasted
longer than I expected but when it started to shrink I made the mark.
Hey...it's just a driveway!!! It will fade eventually!!!

Lexxy/aka/Lynn