[VACList] hand signals for hitching up

I think there needs to be a course on standarized hand signals for hitching
up.  I find most folks help to be useless to me and I end up getting out of the
truck to see what they are trying to tell me to do.  The only person who had
managed to help is my daughter who used to drive 18 wheelers - she tells be
exactly how far to the left or right I am and how far back I need to go.  Most
folks just point right or left but don't tell you how far and that is useless,
then they stop you when you have gone too far off line! Frustrating, so I
usually decline help and do it myself.  I have put tape on the front window of the
AS so I can line up on that, which helps somewhat.
I think the hitchhelper mirror sounds like the best thing so far.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado
WBCCI 7113